It’s good to see you again!
To ensure the safety of our customers and employees the following procedures have been implemented:
Entry Requirements for the Protection of All:
- Do you currently have a fever of 100.4° or greater, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of smell or taste, chills, muscle pain, and/or gastrointestinal problems?
- Have you lived with or had close contact with someone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with or displays symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you traveled via airplane in the last 14 days?
If all 3 are a NO, you’re a GO!
- You will be greeted at the door by an employee to assist you with our protocols.
- Our lobby waiting area will have a minimum of 2 chairs that are spaced 6′ apart.
- We prefer that you make an appointment to better handle your customer service needs. This will help us manage the number of people inside.
- There are floor markers to guide you in maintaining recommended spacing.
- Employees are disinfecting the customer service area on a regular basis.